1. It is necessary to check whether there is lubricating oil in the aluminum profile cutting machine oil cup every day. Our company uses 20 # air pressure lubricating oil, which should be kept full of seven points, to prevent the air pressure parts from having no lubricating oil and reducing the service life. It can only be operated with a pressure of -7kg. If the pressure is too large or too small, the air pressure parts will be damaged. The water filter of this machine has the function of automatic numbering of water. If the water cannot be drained automatically, please replace the water filter device by yourself to avoid pipeline accumulation Water affects machine work
2. When the power supply is not in use, keep the fuse switch off to ensure the safety of the machine and personnel.
3. At the place where oil is lubricated, the joints between the support rods and the holder ring, the front and rear links of the connecting rod frame, the cylinder joints, and the two ends of the rollers in and out of the material need to be checked once a week. Loss of downtime
4. Cutting oil: This injection group can be sprayed with CPC-R32 or saponified oil. The air volume can be adjusted and the left and right oil volumes can be controlled separately. Use aluminum alloy cutting oil or water-soluble cutting oil (saponified oil) 1:20. The ratio should not be too thin. To avoid rusting or jamming due to too much moisture, check the oil amount daily and replenish it if insufficient. Full cooling can increase the life of the tool and reduce the burr of aluminum cutting.
5.Keep the worktable clean to ensure the precision of sawing
6. Check the air pipe daily for damage. If it is damaged, replace the air pipe with a new one to avoid the machine from working properly due to water leakage.
7. The CPC-R68 hydraulic oil is used in the oil drum. It must be kept full of seven minutes to ensure smooth operation of the cylinder. When refueling, first turn off the air source and then remove the cover. Open the oil cover above the oil drum and add the oil to seven. After filling, close the oil cap.
8. Regularly (preferably once a week) need to check whether the belt is excessively worn, whether it is parallel, and whether the surface pressure of the belt is too loose or too tight.
9. If there is any failure or non-action of the air pressure parts during operation, please replace the faulty air pressure parts.
10. The fuel injection cooling system of this machine uses the fuel injector, which uses the siphon principle to suck the cooling oil to the nozzle and cool the saw blade, in order to avoid the failure of the air pressure parts to block the debris.